Advanced Dermal Filler Training Course
The advanced dermal filler training course will reinforce the principles of injecting dermal fillers safely. The emphasis will be on understanding the anatomy of the face and how the ageing process impacts on the appearance of facial structures.
It is aimed at suitably qualified candidates who have completed a basic training course and have some experience of basic dermal filler injecting.
The advanced dermal filler training course will include:
Facial analysis. Teaching you the technique of facial re-volumising in the upper and mid face. In the lower face you will learn how to treat the jawline and chin areas and the impact they have on facial proportion.
This will be complemented by demonstrations and hands on practical training on live models.
Complications can happen to anyone and we will discuss how to avoid and manage any that you encounter.
New: Hyalase training to be included in this course
This course covers the following topics:
- Product overview
- Science of dermal fillers
- Anatomical changes of the ageing face
- Ageing process
- Patient consultation & treatment planning
- Managing patient expectations
- Delivery method-neele v cannula
- Demonstration on live model
- Practical hands on treating mid face, jawline and chin
- Complications and use of hyalase
- FREE clinic marketing pack