Basic Botulinum Toxin (Botox) Training Course
This botox training course is for candidates with suitable qualifications and who have never injected Botulinum Toxin (Botox) before; and for those have had previous training but feel they need a refresher course
The Basic Botox Toxin training Course approved for acceptance by Hamilton Fraser Insurance.
In this packed full day course you will learn about the history and development of botox as a cosmetic product. We will teach you the mode of action and pharmacology of the drug.
You will learn about the anatomy of the relevant musculature that is treated in the upper face; facial balance; avoiding complications; dosage and prescribing.
The day will include a demonstration and hands on injecting on your model.
See what some of our delegates have said; Testimonials
This course covers the following topics:
- Outline of the history and science of Botox
- Mechanism of working of Botox
- Basic anatomy and physiology of the muscles of the face
- Practical hands on training in the mixing and dosages required
- Facial analysis of dynamic facial lines
- When not to treat and contra-indications
- Injection technique live demonstrations
- Injection technique, you will undertake live injections on your model
- Follow up of client for reviews and problem solving
- Discussion of equipment and consumables required, and suitability of locations to work from
- FREE clinic marketing pack
This is our most popular course
The Botulinum Toxin basic course fee includes full days training, lunch, e-course notes and ongoing support- £1000