Basic Dermal Filler Training Course
The dermal filler training course is for suitably qualified candidates. It will teach the basic principles of injecting dermal fillers safely. The emphasis will be on understanding the anatomy of the face and how the ageing process impacts on the appearance of facial structures. This will be complemented by demonstrations and hands on practical training on live models. It is approved by Hamilton Fraser Insurance and Cosmetic Insure for obtaining medical indemnity insurance.
New, This course will include training in the use of hyalase.
This course covers the following topics:
- Product overview
- History & science of dermal fillers
- Anatomy and physiology of face & skin
- Ageing process
- Patient consultation & expectations
- Delivery method- needle v cannula
- Demonstration on live model
- Practical training on replica skin
- Practical training on live model treating cheeks, anterior lower face (marionettes and pre jowl sulcus)
- Complications and how to resolve problems
- Reconstitution and injection of Hyalase
- FREE clinic marketing pack