Basic Dermal Filler Training Course
This dermal filler training course is for suitably qualified candidates. It will teach the basic principles of injecting dermal fillers safely. The emphasis on the basic dermal filler training course will be on understanding the anatomy of the face and how the ageing process impacts on the appearance of facial structures. You will be given an insight in how to examine a face and its underlying tissues in order that you can the processes needed to rejuvenate your patient.
This will be complemented by demonstrations and hands on practical training on your live models.
The basic dermal filler training course is approved by Hamilton Fraser Insurance and Cosmetic Insure for obtaining medical indemnity insurance.
There will be training in both needle injection and also cannula techniques in order to understand how to choose the best option for your patient.
See what our previous delegates had to say about us; Testimonials
New, this course will include training in the use of hyalase.
This course covers the following topics:
- Product overview
- History & science of dermal fillers
- Anatomy and physiology of face & skin
- Ageing process
- Patient consultation & expectations
- Delivery method- needle v cannula
- Demonstration on live model
- Practical training on replica skin
- Practical training on live model treating cheeks, anterior lower face (marionettes and pre jowl sulcus)
- Complications and how to resolve problems
- Reconstitution and injection of Hyalase
- FREE clinic marketing pack