Lip & Perioral Training Course
The lip filler and perioral training course is for suitably qualified candidates who have completed a basic training course in dermal fillers. You will also need to have had some experience of basic dermal filler injecting. The course will reinforce the principles of injecting dermal fillers safely by means of both cannula and needle. The emphasis will be on understanding the anatomy of the face; and how the ageing process impacts on all tissue layers of the face, and the resulting appearance of facial structures. Not only will will you learn the technique of lip treatments but also the perioral ares that impact on lower face harmony. We will also teach you how to balance the facial profile. It is important to look at the face holistically; and not just in segments. Training will be complemented by demonstrations and hands on practical training on live models.
The lip andperioral training course is approved by Hamilton Fraser Insurance and Cosmetic Insure for obtaining medical indemnity insurance.
New, Hyalase training to be included in this course
The lip filler & perioral course covers the following topics:
- Product overview
- History & science of dermal fillers
- Anatomy and physiology of face & skin
- Ageing process
- Patient consultation & expectations
- Delivery method- needle v cannula
- Demonstration on live model
- Practical training on replica skin
- Practical training on live model treating lips and perioral region
- Complications and how to resolve problems
- Hyalase training